There is never enough time in the day, don't let the day pass without accomplishing one thing!
Monday, July 11, 2011
goal for today!
Well, I guess I'm out of blogging practice! Yesterday we went to the fair, in 100+ weather we didn't last long, just long enough for my daughter to earn the Girl Scout fair patch, look at the exhibits in the AC buildings and get drinks before we headed home. Only to realized we needed to stop to get new goggles for my little one. She's worn hers for the last 4 years and they finally broke. then back to the house where I sat in a chair and fell asleep for the next 2 hours! the heat takes alot out of you. Finally dinner only to realzie I neeeded to make a trip to the store AGAIN!! for buns....then the grill was out of gas....Really can things get any worst? We finally got dinner and i sat down to finish the little birds quilt top I had been working on. I had appliqued the tree, nest, birds and eggs. It turned out wonderful! Now i need to take it to my Adopted mom to have her quilt it. I am still debating a few more leaves. but I can't find where I put the pattern and matching fabric. However I have just discovered I don't know how to load pictures on my net book, so I will have to do to the desk top. Oh the joys of the computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment